Executive and Leadership Team Development 2
A global health care company
To enable the executive team to build a tangible vison for success and lead the organisation through change, with strategic clarity, pace and authenticity.
The new CEO wanted to put in place a global, more aggressive, consumer-led strategy in order to drive growth in an increasingly competitive market. The consequent shift from a ‘regional silos’ to a ‘category-based’ business model; required the development of a collaborative, high performing leadership team that could deliver greater innovation and creativity – swiftly and in the most seamless way possible.
- To align the team’s vision, goals and priorities and increase its visibility.
- To help the team to agree on achievable and measurable outcomes.
- To fully leverage synergies across the group.
- To forge a stronger team dynamic; better communication and mutual accountability
- To encourage more feedback and exchange amongst team members.
- To identify opportunities for improvement and the necessary change processes.
Alexander Programme Structure
Three Exco offsites over 18 months, supported by one-to-one coaching sessions with the CEO and individual team members. The offsites combined: deep-dives on the team’s current state and progress, bi-lateral dialogues to enhance and accelerate relationships, peer-to-peer feedback and employee and senior management surveys on the team’s impact and culture.
- An acceleration of the team formation and development process.
- Measurable improvement in the quality of dialogue, support and challenge in the team – leading to enhanced alignment and a greater focus on results.
- A deeper understanding of individual strengths, collective ability and what was needed to perform at an optimal level.
- Enhanced communication and collaboration across geographies and disciplines – leading to faster decision making with greater strategic focus.
- The attainment of strategic objectives and higher employee engagement.
Alexander’s programme created a more resilient, agile and outward looking team – ready to face extremely tough market conditions and turn obstacles into opportunities. The company has not only been able to survive great change – but has found ways to continue to thrive.